환영 :P

My photo
Yawww I'm Iffah. I'm perfectly human flawed and sometimes when I'm bored, I draw people in my head or imagine I'm dancing on water. I listen to music a lot, especially while I'm doing my homework. I do frequently burst out in song and I'm kind of random. On days when I'm upset, I do COREOGRAPHING. I don't like Mathematics. I like photography. Sometimes I wish I was somebody else, maybe Spiderman, swinging from one building to another. Or Kwon Yuri perhaps. My blog is a collection of my perspectives, thoughts and emotions. But it is not my real life, or my whole life. I share what I want to share, and keep private what I want private. Facebook is da'bomb because its the best way to stalk people. BTW, I like Korean so freaking much , so feel free to hyperventilate over them in front of me.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

thank god.
tommorow the only PARK JAEBUM will heading to korea.
i bet Incheon airport will be freaking full.
can't wait for him.
altough I will not be there but youtube is always here.
please JAY.
go to the JYP buildings and meet your fellow buddie there.
it woul be nice for hottest to see you there.

iffah


____________________________________



Jay Park to return to Korea tomorrow

by sweetrevenge on June 17, 2010 @ 2:01 AM (EDT) · 136 comments

Share

Jay Park will be returning to Korea on June 18th in order to film for the new movie he will be starring in called Hype Nation. According to affiliated movie officials on the 17th, Jay Park will return to Korea from Seattle, Washington.

The singer will finally return to his fans after the big scandal last September in 9 months. The movie official stated, “At the time we planned for Jay to fly back to Korea on the 19th but in order to concentrate more on the details of filming Hype Nation and prepare, it was decided that Jay will come on the 18th.”

Filming for Hype Nation will officially begin on the 21st.


allkpop :DDDD



No comments:

Post a Comment