환영 :P

My photo
Yawww I'm Iffah. I'm perfectly human flawed and sometimes when I'm bored, I draw people in my head or imagine I'm dancing on water. I listen to music a lot, especially while I'm doing my homework. I do frequently burst out in song and I'm kind of random. On days when I'm upset, I do COREOGRAPHING. I don't like Mathematics. I like photography. Sometimes I wish I was somebody else, maybe Spiderman, swinging from one building to another. Or Kwon Yuri perhaps. My blog is a collection of my perspectives, thoughts and emotions. But it is not my real life, or my whole life. I share what I want to share, and keep private what I want private. Facebook is da'bomb because its the best way to stalk people. BTW, I like Korean so freaking much , so feel free to hyperventilate over them in front of me.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010



tdi tyme 명. 월경, 월경주기 ,i was watching HUH(Hit Your Heart)
trying to learn this dance as fast as I could.
my youtube had reached 300 suscribers.
o_____o
haha,i guess dance can atract people:P
BTW,Pumashock add me.
are you kidding me?
THE SINGER for crying out loud(:



then i watched MBLAQ(Y).
It was awesome:D
like it was the best 엠블랙 song ever.
huhu 미르,-ahhh
연발, 당신은 정말 귀엽다.
나는 당신을 사랑합니다 지옥처럼. 귀여운 파이.
btw,승호
why can't I love you?!

준수 oppa,you are so cute.

do you have to make my HEART MELT:P

ooh,so what?

you're still mine.

p/s:K.Shahirah will kill me if she saw this post(:




idk,but i hate g-d right now.

he makes a lot of fool mistakes and he keep going into the jail.

and 권지용-ahh.

stop making problems.

ILYSM when i was in year 4 but NOW?

NO MORE.

Baby,please be like the old times.

The crazy leader(:








































No comments:

Post a Comment